Welcome to the recipe for the father (“baap” in fact) of all veggie pizzas. The pizza contains pretty much all veggies I could lay my hands on.Its like veggie overload.
Gimme some pizza
Suddenly, the whole calling up the pizza place made me lazy. So, I went shopping for ingredients for my very own pizza. I could also use as many toppings, so the prospect of it appealed to me. Take that, ye pizza places that charge us for additional toppings. Ugh !!
I was just whiling away my Sunday when I realized I want to make a list of this. Let’s make a #lazysundaymorninglist.
Things to do on a lazy Sunday morning: (warning ;This idea is a strictly copyrighted thought.)
1. Drink good Colombian coffee.
2. Listen to a beautiful slow song. Mine would be
3. Read positive news. No website for this one. I will leave it to you to come up with that. It would differ from person to person.
4. Make Lavash Kati rolls for Brunch. Warning: takes love and time to make. LInk coming up soon.
5. Listen to another youtube song, this time Classical Indian Carnatic music.
6. Read a good book. Current book to read “The Dance of Dragons” by George R.R. Martin.
7. Find and browse something new on the internet. Every girl needs some style. I found a pretty lady whose style I liked.
8. If you are feeling lazy, learn a new word and use it throughout the day.My word is “craven: very cowardly”.
If you are feeling less lazy, go for it. Exercise, dance or go for a run.
9. I want me some DIY. Check these DIY tables - http://scraphacker.com/diy-side-tables/
10. Go out on a long scenic drive if you are not lazy to do so and soak in some sun. On second thoughts, do nothing. It’s as lazy as it gets.
Without going into a huge story about my entire family, here’s a recipe for Spicy pumpkin soup. The reason I say that is because I have seen endless meanderings before many bloggers finally come to the point of the post, which is the Food. I might be guilty of doing the same sometimes. Then again, I checked and I don’t ramble very much. More straight to the point, I would say. Take a look here .
I dint take pictures for this but will definitely post one soon with my new camera! In the meantime, look at these pumpkin recipes .
pumpkin(roasted in oven) 1/4
1.5 cups milk
coriander leaves – a handful
fresh ginger + garlic(1 tsp each)
salt to taste
chilli powder(substitute with green chilies for a different taste)
Roast the pumpkin in the oven for an hour at 350 F . Do other things in the meantime, maybe a little dance.
Then, Scoop it out and put it in a blender. Add the coriander, jalapeno, ginger, garlic and blend it with some water. Heat a pot to cook the purée you just made. Add the blended pumpkin to it. Once it cooks, serve in pretty bowls with some coriander on top ( or not depending on your taste).
Why cant i meet those people ,
Writing their stories…
Leaving an indelible mark on us all
Penning the what could be and what ought to be…
Myriad characters with their variations…
Emotions enveloping them in their complexities
Where every step they take fills you with awe or trepidation..
Where you can paint their many pictures and welcome each one..with open arms
Why can’t I be there writing their stories..
Came across this wonderful site and have been following it ever since. Love their stuff. Caught My Eye > Punarnawa Crafts, Boho Gypsy, Playclan, 61c.
Where is your humanity ?
Where is your conscience ?
Does not your heart shudder at the thought of such cruelty.
Does not your skin crawl with the memory of the brutality.
Does morality and righteousness hold no value to you anymore.
Are you a victim of circumstance or are you willingly committing these atrocities
Would your excuse be that your circumstances are responsible hurting the innocent.
Don’t you wake up at night with the screams of those who lost their lives
Who are you and What do you hold dear ?